“If you have really heard his voice and learned from him the truths concerning himself, 22 then throw off your old evil nature—the old you that was a partner in your evil ways—rotten through and through, full of lust and sham. 23 Now your attitudes and thoughts must all be constantly changing for the better. 24 Yes, you must be a new and different person, holy and good. Clothe yourself with this new nature.” Ephesians 4:21-24 (TLB)
1. If you had to give up a favorite food, which would be the most difficult to give up?
2. How would you describe the difference in our households and society with us stepping into our new role in Christ?
3. In what direction of life do you feel God moving you towards? Do you feel ready to step into the role God is calling you to?
4. Through the death and resurrection of Jesus we have freedom from sin and our past but is there an area of your past where you are still struggling to overcome? How can your life group family help?
5. Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. 4 Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. 5 You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.” Philippians 2:3-5. Is there an attitude or action in your life that doesn’t represent Christ that you need to change for the people around you to see a reflection of Christ in your life?