Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge him,and he will make your paths straight.
1. What is something you learned from last weekend’s message?
2. How did the message challenge you?
3. What does it mean to trust God? What is the difference between passive trust and active trust?
4. Give some examples of when you have trusted God and how you made the decision to trust him rather than lean on your own understanding and strength.
5. What does it mean that God will “make you paths straight”? What are some actual examples?